Monday, February 16, 2009

Go Falcons #18!

Our Saturdays are no longer free. Miles started playing football this season and we are now trying to be dedicated football parents! He has practice three times a week for 2 1/2 hrs and then a game on Saturday...it is exhausting! We are hoping it will be good for him...tough'n him up a little, give him some much needed discipline, and maybe teach him a thing or two about football! He looks so little out on the field playing against kids twice his size, but he doesn't seem to care...at least not yet!




7 comments:

Ash said...

How fun! We should come to one of his games!~ Reef would love that!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

He does look so cute! What a commitment of time. You are right about being dedicated parents. I don't know if we could do it. I hope he survives the big boys!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

P.S. I love the new blog look! You have had a remodel and it is way cute.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

himelanie

Anonymous said...

How cute does he look in his football outfit?!! :) I can't wait until my little guy can do stuff like that!!

The Christensen Family said...

Welcome to the life of sports with boys. Girls get into sports also. Watch out. lol

Jen said...

Hey Mel! I miss ya. Cute little Miles! Football is so fun. Call me we will chat