Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another school year ends...

As many of you can tell, I am what my friend calls " a semi-annual blogger"! I usually wait until I have a few a pics on my camera to upload before I do a blog post! So here are a few pics from May that I have to post! Miles had an award ceremony at the end of his first grade year. He did get a few awards, but I can't even remember what they were for! I do know what they were NOT for- Perfect attendence, straight 'A's, or the Highest test score! Here are a few pics of him and his friends showing off their awards!
Miles had Hawaiian day the last week of school, they did all kinds of fun stuff! Coconut bowling, fishing, made t-shirts, visors, hula skirts, ate sno-cones and fruit kabobs! What an end to a great 1st grade year!
Bailee also made it through her first year of middle school, yay! I wish I could say it was with flying colors, but she definitely struggled! Maybe next year will be better for her because she will be more familiar with the middle school schedule, we can hope anyway! She also just started attending Young Women's, which is awesome for her, even though she says she still misses primary! Bailee is not one of those girls that can't wait to grow up, she is quite the opposite, she wants to stay a kid forever! (call me crazy... but I think she might get that from her dad).

5 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

himelanie

Jodi said...

Is Michael Davis in Miles class? I just noticed him in a picture and couldn't resist asking. I love his new haircut, especially when it is spiked up.

Anonymous said...

I know sean's videos are all so funny! Hes pretty good at them!! Cant wait to see the CB video :)

Sarie said...

I love all the updates! Love the birthday pictures. Have so much fun in Utah and I can't believe you're going to miss out on my new babe! At least you'll get to kiss Maclaren.

These Are The Days said...

Come on Mel, we want to know what you've been doing this summer. When you said your a semi annual blogger you meant it! :) Take Care, Jess